3:33am 3:33am

nicely played

Awesome, although watching it at 3:33 am probably wasn't the best idea

story of a loser story of a loser

The truth

It's nice to finally see someone show the truth of how we see life. I go through that every day, although not quite at that level (locker instead of trashcan, and there's no actual physical violence). I really like the way that you made the "uncool" kid look "cool", and the "cool" look "uncool", very good choice of music, worthy of the front page. Keep up the good and thoughtful work.

Natures Food Chain Natures Food Chain

Great work

Although I knew what was going to happen because of your comment (kinda gave it away in my opinion), still made me laugh. Nice original idea, keep up the good work. One thing to note is that when i saw it on high quality it showed a very pixelated head on the close up (of the bird), not sure how this would look, but go over the outline? Might look worse, it really depends. Great work though :D

Square Search Square Search

level problem

you should make different difficulties, because it got too easy too fast. and also you should be more clear about what it means when it says how many more points to the next level. make it how many you need total, not how many since the last level started.